lundi 14 février 2011

Running to my appointment, I met this girl named Alice. She was blond and wearing a blue coat. I didn’t have time to have a chit-chat with her. I took out my watch from my waistcoat-pocket, I looked at it and I said: `Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be late! ` I didn’t have time to have a chit-chat with her. I was going to be late to my appointment, so I hurried on. On my way, I have realized that the young Alice was following me, but I didn’t mind, for I have a more important problem to worry about. However, after I arrived at my rabbit-hole, I jumped into it. Strangely, Alice followed and jumped into the hole as well. When the fall was over, I landed on a heap of sticks and dry leaves. I looked at my watch again and it was getting very late! I then started to run very fast to my destination. I must have gotten there on time. Moreover, after this long sprint, the young Alice lost trace of me. I wonder how she will get out… I really hope she will figure it out. I cannot help her at the moment as I have an appointment with my beloved wife. Later on, we must go to the mad tea party which lasts forever. But that’s not a problem, the party is fun. The real problem is that there are some really mad people over there. Now I understand why they call it the mad tea party.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire